Wednesday, February 17, 2016

The flash escape from Earth 2

This gave me chills it started hot and just kept on coming  other than other Barry being a total narc it was pretty amazing since Harry is such a bad ass who is the dude in the mask who is caged up with Barry and Jesse  since Barry is on Earth 2 jay is on our Earth trying to protect our Earth  the doppelgängers are blowing my mind it is truly mind bending it is starting to hurt my head oh and is other Barry super smart compared to our Barry or what. Seriously the guy in the cage is starting to piss me off why doesn't he just speak instead of tap tap tapping oh my they figured it out our Barry did really but whatever what's up with the ww2 sirens  just confusing I mean earth 2 is advanced technology yet their only alert system is ancient just saying I am baffled while this was airing a commercial for @arrow came on and just letting you know look forward to that review all I am saying this is a serious must watch 
Oh and one last thing why bring Ronnie back only to kill him

No comments:

Post a Comment