Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Agent Carter review

Let me first start by saying if anything happens to Anna I will be furious 
Now with the sounds they are hearing what or who are they it is o time for comic relief what's up with the guys from England getting hammered no manfreddi knows more than he's saying oh and Whitney frost is insane wille Jason Wilkes go dark side? I can't help but feel bad for Jarvis I love that guy I mean it his wife his love just stop please don't die Anna oh thank goodness she lived I am so glad I mean who cares they won't have children as long as she lives right? I don't want to give anything a away so you should see what I see and watch agent Carter it is worth watching to know the origin of SHIELD  this episode just keeps getting better and better I mean who would have known marvel could make a show about a non super superhero just fantastic go watch it binge watch it and watch it again yes it's that good I have a feeling the rift that opened is directly connected to the planet that Jemma was stranded on in agents of shield quiet possibly a way to bring that monster from there to here  oh the dong and dance number was cute too 

No comments:

Post a Comment