Monday, March 7, 2016

Agent Carter review finale

I am bored now here's what is basically going on The bad guys do something The good guys do something to stop the bad guys do something else Peggy Jarvis and Howard save the day I am bored now please tie this to the Marvel universe I am just yawning my way through this episode and that's saying something considering that I watched the recording at 9:00 am now I don't feel like telling you what happened next because I feel watching if would be a waste of time so here is my psychic prediction Peggy saves the day  I have just figured something out ok you know how Howard dies in a plane crash and Jarvis raises him well it only makes sense that his wife Anna can't have babies because I am guessing she is going to help raise tony perfect just perfect  and of course peg  and Sousa are a couple now 

No comments:

Post a Comment