Sunday, January 31, 2016

Grease live

 DWell I am fairly familiar with this musical because it is one of my favorite musicals of all time first off there weren't that many black characters in the original cast second I have mentioned this before in my post regarding the wiz why does race play a big role in everything I mean political statmentscbrlong on Kickstarter cnn msnbc hell even Fox News so tell me people is it still grease if they have changed the essence of it ? Just saying art is art for a reason it's made to be appreciated by everyone not just black or white or yellow or whoever however the Danny Zucco character was portrayed accurately down to the eyebrow lift so at least there was something good in this production so in general great production by musical theatre veterans and well I enjoy seeing the guy from glee back after being on Broadway in never land

No comments:

Post a Comment