Tuesday, November 24, 2015

introductions

come one come all and read the weirdest and most random blog you will ever stumble on accidentally while trying to find a proper critique of that film you wanted to go see my name is Fouad Iskander i am a writer and thought this would be an amazing way for my work to get to more people meaning not just my family and friends ha i kid my professors read my work too then again they  are paid to do so well back to the matter at hand this blog will be about everything at this point you have lost interest but wait come back okay not everything but a lot of things if you like marvel comics,dc comics and anything that is considered pop culture then you have come to the right place I will vent my frustration with certain franchises that have ruined things for people like us. this blog will cater your hunger for all those nerd cravings not only that but i will also share the best spot to grab sinful food in the greater northern orange county area so to sum up this long introduction which lacks a shred of punctuation read this blog to see what i see. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment